Youth Sailing Camps at KSC – 2022
2022 Youth Camp Signup
Registration for 2022 Sailing Camps will open on March 1 for KSC members and on March 15 for non-members.
Dates for 2022 Sailing Camps:
June 6, 7 & 8 – Basic Sail Camp (ages 10 – 17) – a few spaces have opened up! get em while there hot.
June 13, 14 & 15 – Intermediate Sail Camp (by invitation and/or approval)
June 20, 21 & 22 – Basic Sail Camp (ages 10 – 17)
June 27, 28 & 29 – Opti Sail Camp (ages 8 & 9) – Opti Sail Camp is full : Waitlist Only
Steps to Apply for 2022 Sailing Camp
Please read carefully:
- Fully complete and electronically submit the online forms (see link below to the online forms).
- After you electronically submit the online forms, check your email for a copy of the materials you submitted.
- Print the EMAILED copy of the fully completed Camp Packet materials.
After printing, physically sign and initial each of the following on the EMAILED copy of the completed Camp Packet materials:
- (1) 2022 Keowee Sailing Camp Application;
- (2) KEOWEE SAILING CLUB – MEDICAL CONSENT FORM;
- (3) KEOWEE SAILING CLUB – PARENTAL CONSENT FORM AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY – ASSUMPTION OF RISK – INDEMNITY AGREEMENT***;
- and (4) PHOTO RELEASE – Keowee Sailing Club.
***PLEASE BE SURE TO INITIAL THE KEOWEE SAILING CLUB – PARENTAL CONSENT FORM AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY – ASSUMPTION OF RISK – INDEMNITY AGREEMENT IN THE REQUIRED PLACES: Paragraphs 3, 4 and 5.
- Mail the ORIGINAL signed and initialed Camp Packet materials, along with the check, to the contact / address listed in the materials (not to Keowee Sailing Club). Please mail ORIGINAL signatures, not a photocopy. Enclose a check for the entire camp fee ($125.00 for KSC members; $225.00 for non-KSC members) payable to Keowee Sailing Club. Space is limited. ONLY ORIGINAL (not a photocopy) FULLY COMPLETED (signed and initialed) CAMP PACKETS WITH PAYMENT IN FULL WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED AT THE INDICATED ADDRESS (see materials for address). Applications sent to any other address, including the Keowee Sailing Club address, may be delayed in processing. Include ENTIRE PACKET. ONLY FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL RESERVE A SPOT.
- After the Camp Packet materials and check are received in the mail, you will then receive an email confirming your child’s spot in camp, or notifying you that your child has been placed on the waiting list.
- If you have more than one child applying, please follow each of the steps to submit a separate set of forms for each child.
Link to 2022 Sailing Camp Forms: https://forms.gle/ivnFgdhYSD1g9fcw7